Speaking at seminars and gatherings such as parents’ groups, business organizations, religious groups, and schools gives me the opportunity to meet and talk with people about issues that are important to them. My presentations are informative, insightful, humorous, and have practical strategies for life. Audience participation is encouraged and always welcomed.
My presentations include, but are not limited to, the following topics:
- Co-Parenting After Divorce? Why and How?
- Silver Lining in a World of Change
- Bullying: What Are You Going to Do About It?
- Completely Underrated Yet Extremely Important Epiphanies about Life
- Parenting: The Toughest Job of All
“Nothing happens…but first a dream.” ~ Carl Sandburg